2.0 File Management
- MacSlope drawings are stored in a simple file format (.msl) and are saved, renamed, duplicated, moved, and deleted in Mac OS X as other typical documents would be.
- MacSlope drawings (.msl) are fully compatible with our companion app MobiSlope.
- .DXF files containing valid drawing geometry can be opened and imported by selecting Import DXF from the File Menu. LINE and POLYLINE objects are supported. All imported points are rounded to 3 decimal places.
- Printing of the current drawing view is supported.
- Multiple drawing documents may be opened and analyses can run in the background.