3.5 Stage Management
- MacSlope allows the creation of multiple stages within the same drawing file, to facilitate the sensitivity analysis of the drawing geometry, materials, and piezometric and loading conditions.
- Each stage contains its own unique drawing geometry, materials, piezometric conditions, and analysis.
- Click the Stage button to view, select, delete, and rename the stages in the drawing.
- Click + to create a copy of the current drawing stage. A copy is made of the existing drawing geometry, materials, piezometric conditions, and analysis settings that is unique to the new stage and can be edited.
- Select a stage in the table and click - delete it.
- Select and click once over the stage name to rename it.
- Double click a stage in the table to select it and make it active.
- To change the order of stages in the list, drag and drop the rows in the table.