8.1 Labels and Measurements
- An unlimited number of labels and measurements may be created to annotate the drawing.
- Select the Label tool in the tool palette, or select Label Tool under the Drawing Menu.
- Click anywhere in the drawing to create a label.
Click the Measure tool under the Label/Measure menu in the tool palette, and click and drag anywhere in the drawing to create a measurement. Measurements will be snapped according to the snap preferences.
- Using the label tool, click inside the created label to edit the label text. Multiline text is allowed.
Using the Select/Pan Tool to modify labels and measurements
- Select the Select/Pan Tool in the tool palette, and drag a label using the mouse to move it.
- Right click on a label and a menu will be presented with the following options:
- Background Color: Change the background color of the label.
- Border Color: Change the border color of the label.
- Delete: Delete's the label from the drawing. Alternatively, a selected label may be removed from the drawing by pressing the delete (⌫) key.
- Select and right click a measurement and a menu will be presented with the following options:
- Edit: Change the display properties of the measurement.
- Delete: Delete's the measurement from the drawing.